Thursday 19 December 2019

Masterforce Browning

Been a while since I had the ambition to post, and since then have sold the majority of my collection, but I do have photos of what remains to be posted here, so thanks to a post by Tallus76 Photography on Facebook about this blog, I have decided to finish what I started. There's going to be a slew of posts in the next few days. I hope to at least have an article for all the figures I haven't put up


First up is Masterforce Browning. I got him from my good friend Hyperoptic. Such a great figure. Coming from the same Microchange Gunrobo line as Megatron, but in my opinion a way better mold. The box art is very nice and the box very compact.


In gun form he is a compact Browning pistol. He comes with five missiles, two sets of fists and two guns. In gun mode he can fire a missle from pulling the trigger. He has a great chrome and black finish. 


In robot mode, he has a very reduced trigger crotch and better proportions than Megatron. He also can fire his right fist with the yellow tab on the arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.